I have been drooling over this ring lately. It’s made to be worn right before your knuckle.
It’s lovely but with a hefty price tag of $180! No thanks. I know I can find a much cheaper alternative.
And I did! They are made by Indulgent Design – link! However, she doesn’t make them in rose gold which is okay because the silver matches my wedding ring. In addition, I found the heart infinity ring for the same price of $21 and it’s as lovely.
Oh how I love dainty accesories. It’s a great gift, well for me anyway.
What kind of jewelry that brings you over the moon?
i told mr. s that i didn’t want to exhange xmas lists this year (2011) because i just wanted to focus on our babies. okay, that was somewhat of a lie. i did want a love letter from him (cue evil but cute face here). there wasn’t anything that i needed or badly wanted. however, a girl always has some kind of a wish list. or am i the only one? i don’t need any of these things but having a list comes in handy especially if there are massive sales that come by once in a while! we have to be ready! lol
1. house of harlow 1960 leather station necklace i purchased an inspired version of this necklace from gofavor.com. interestingly, it looked the same and felt quite substantial. much to my despair the metal oxidized after just one wear. then, my 2 year old got her hands on them and broke it. i don’t like spending a lot on trendy jewelry but i really like this and it isn’t too much pricewise. i’d love this in the light color as well!
2. house of harlow 1960 antler ring gorgeous! enough said.
3. nars danmari blush palette i love nars! this one is a necessity! it’s sold out everywhere, unfortunately.
4. miu miu vitello lux in light pink i’d love this one in the brown/cognac color as well! but i’m thinking it will remain in my wishlist for a long, long time!
5. madewell boots in english saddle the one pair i’ve been looking for!
6. tory burch reva leather flats with gold detail i’ve been a heels kind of girl but flats make things easier and safer especially when toting babies! i’ve heard all but rave reviews about these flats!
what products/items are you currently coveting?
UPDATE: i went to target 1 day later and almost everything was sold out! however, i was able to grab a poncho for my 2 year old daughter and a mug for me. i love chevron! a few weeks later, i purchased a pair of ballet flats for my daughter to match her poncho. she loves them!
the entire collection will be available in all target stores and online on september 13. hopefully, i’ll be able to find the items i want because i don’t really want to be at the store right when they open on sept 13. who has time for that when you have kids?! i was only able to find the mugs when orla kiely for target came out. everyone and their mother purchased everything and sold them on ebay T_T. anyway, here are the things i’m looking forward to purchasing:
there’s something for the whole family and home! take a look at the whole collection – link!
i told my husband that i preferred to receive the knot ring and the engraved heart ring for valentine’s day this year instead of flowers and chocolates. no shame right? i know ^.~ unfortunately, the engraved ring was a no go due to the size of the heart; i wanted the initials g+s to be engraved on it. yeh, so adolescent but i thought it was a cute idea. luckily, the knot ring was available!
shipping: package came in a week
packaging: the ring was bubble wrapped and was sent in an envelope.
product: the ring is very lightweight and delicate. it’s not as shiny as i’d hoped but an easy cleaning and polishing will do the trick. i don’t recommend wearing it if you have small children. i love the dainty and simple look. the overall quality is great.
overall rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5 hearts out of 5
i’m very satisfied with the ring and i would definitely purchase from pauper’s bounty again.
1. rose gold ring 2. just a tiny heart ring 3.forget-me-knot bow ring 4. tiny initial heart necklace
this is essentially my wishlist ^.~)), hence the title, but i thought i’d share it as they are quite inexpensive and would be perfect as stocking stuffers or to give to friends. i know i would be happy to receive one. i am especially smitten over that tiny initial heart necklace and the bow ring!
i scored this pair of black leggings for $4!!! i thought it was a great find considering the leggings that i currently own are $10 and up (and i thought those were great finds). also bought a dress shirt for hubby for $16 bucks! it’s amazing. i don’t really like shopping at tj maxx or marshalls because i get a headache whenever i hunt (literally) for something to purchase, but these leggings where hung on its own small rack!