Several weeks ago Plum District had a 50% off offer for Bloom. I was able to snag a $50 voucher for about $18. Bloom is like a smaller Sephora. They offer 10% credit back called bloom dollars with every purchase, whereas Sephora offers points for redeeming samples and deluxe kits. They are currently offering a limited number of beauty brands in their website. I purchased the voucher because I have been eyeing and wanting to try the Ole Henriksen anti-aging eye creme which retails for $45.
Now onto the Bloom website quick review:
1. It took about 2 weeks for my package to arrive.
2. I still have not received my bloom dollars since ordering.
3. I appreciate the effort put into my package. Everything was wrapped in pink tissue paper and the eye creme was bubbled-wrapped.
4. The samples that I picked and received are perfect because they are from the Ole Henriksen range. Perhaps the website is scripted to offer samples of products I viewed or placed in my shopping cart? Perhaps.
5. Shipping is FREE for orders $50 and above. I wish it’s free shippig for any order.
6. Return is free as well, however, unlike Sephora, my order did not come with any invoice and shipping label. This does not make it easy to return products.
Besides the 3 complaints mentioned above, namely points 1,2 and 6, I am quite happy with my purchase. I am planning on purchasing the Clarisonic Mia as I still have another $50 voucher. I probably will not purchase from this website again had I not have another voucher. This is mainly because of the point stated in 6. Sephora just makes it so easy plus I can just go to any store and make a return or exchange.
What eye cream are you currently using?